User Log On
New Hope Missionary Baptist Church
 These New Adidas Sneakers Symbolize Unity and Solidarity
   Discussion: These New Adidas Sneakers Symbolize Unity and Solidarity
dong · 3 months ago
With divisiveness at the epicenter of many current social discussions, there’s no better time than now to emphasize unity and solidarity.adidas extaball femme The sneaker follows the 22-year-old’s recent Matchourt High release in December that was inspired by his mother. For his latest venture, he looked to many different sources. And Adidas Skateboarding pro-team riders Na-Kel Smith and Tyshawn Jones have done just that through striking symbolism in a capsule collection collaboration from the sportswear giant and Hardies Hardware,adidas stan smith femme a skateboarding accessories label founded by Jones.Just being outside, if I see a nice dress, it might make me think of a way to take what I like about that dress and turn it into something for myself. The navy and yellow range of footwear and apparel dropped on Jan. 24, featuring Matchcourt sneakers,a crew-neck shirt,pants,a hat and a T-shirt.The kicks are now sold out online,adidas stan smith homme but companion pieces from the collection are still available at select retailers and Adidas. Jones shared with Footwear News that the range highlights Adidas’ classic silhouette and incorporates the Hardies branding, whose ethos is unity, solidarity and friendship, according to a statement.adidas stan smith slip on The embroidered fist logo on the tongue of the shoe would be the standout detail for me, Smith shared. I really like embroidery and I like how it peeks out over the laces.  

You must first create an account to post.